21 April 2011

Medicine help


Hello,
I’m a 31 year old women and my acupuncturist has me taking Xiao Yao for anxiety and panic attacks and Nuan Gong Yun Zi for fertility. Last night I ended up in the ER because of a severe anxiety attack. Since then I went to my doctor and he wants me to take .5mg of xanax or klonopine when I begin to have a panic attack. Should I be taking the Xiao Yao and the Nuan Gong Yun Zi together? and if so can I take a .5mg of xanax or klonopine with them when I have an attack?

Thanks for your help,
Lisa B


Dear Lisa

Seriously I am NOT a physician, and I am in no way qualified to give out medical advise, nor would I ever give out any serious medical advise either. Really I can't answer your question and it would be foolish for me to even attempt to say anything i.e. to stop taking it or to continue taking it. Remember I'm just a weirdo sat at a keyboard somewhere in the UK you don't know me or my credentials... anybody who says they do have credentials you should look carefully at anyway.

Go see your doctor and ask his or her advice. Your doctor should know about these things why as said before I most definitely do not.


Sorry I can't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment