04 July 2010

TCG is sort of away



This actually isn't a live post I pre-posted this sometime last week after vanishing off to a party for the weekend to celebrate various work things I have going on for the next month. After this month I have more work which goes on for a long time afterwards.

Therefore expect responses to take longer as obviously work which pays money is more important than this blog and running this blog the pay is obviously fairly shit.

I will answer your questions but probably only on Sundays and in one go therefore don't be impatient! I gotta make a living too you know!

Mean while I recommend you go bother the Korean guy instead for a while as my blogging will be significantly less prolific (May/June were very quiet months!) .

So really I'll check in from time to time..

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment