27 July 2010

What is it with hairy moles people in China have?

Dear TCG

Visiting China recently I kept seeing old men with moles on their faces and invariably long thing wiriny hair growing out of them which was longer than the hair on their heads... what gives?

Daisy G

































Dear Daisy

Moles in Chinese society are something to do with luck, it is much like the superstition of Cantonese people around Chinese New year, the lack of 4th floors or any other floor with a number 4 in it. Moles too can determine, luck and life. Thus if you have an unlucky mole on your face you get it removed. If you have a lucky one then you don't remove it simple as, and you especially leave it alone.

Have a look at the list above and compare it to this list


  1. Cannot get along with parents, boss, or the elderly. Try to keep a respectful distance with them.

  2. Same to 1. No respect to parents, boss, or the elderly. Try to keep a respectful distance with them.

  3. Same to 1. Try to keep a respectful distance with them.

  4. Lack of planning, and have unstable life.

  5. (above the eyebrow) – May encounter misfortune brought on by family or friends, or may have bad luck with money.

  6. (in the eyebrow) – Very smart, creative or artistic. Will have wealth and fame, and have good luck with money.

  7. (on the eyelid) – Tend to have conflicts with family, and have problem keeping money.

  8. Have financial hardship. Need to prevent unwanted sexual advances.

  9. Need to prevent unwanted sexual advances, and prevent accidents.

  10. Unlikely to have or to be with children or grandchildren.

  11. Tend to be troubled by long term or severe illness.

  12. Tend to have problems related to diet or food.

  13. Always worry and work hard for children, but may not be able to enjoy a good relationship with them.

  14. Have high risk of food poisoning or allergy.

  15. Do not reside at one place for long, move around a lot or have unstable environment.

  16. Need to prevent unwanted sexual advances, and prevent food poisoning or diet problems.

  17. Be cautious with your actions to prevent loosing good reputation.

  18. Be mindful of your well being when traveling abroad.

  19. Need to prevent unwanted sexual advances.

  20. Life may be short, so live it to the fullest. Avoid any criminal acts.

  21. Tend to have foot problems. Need to prevent water-related accidents.

  22. Need to prevent accidents while traveling.

  23. Prominent and rich.

This does not apply only to the face as it also applies to the body too.

  • A mole in red color on the chest is a good mole. It implies passion, generous, love and good relationship with children.

  • A mole on the buttocks hints the person with enthusiasm, vitality, meeting people and money luck.

  • A mole on the back indicates a person with outgoing personality with strong communication skill.

  • A mole on the lower leg implies working hard, responsible personality for business and family.

  • Moles on the palm are all good moles, which shouldn't be removed.

  • Moles on the neck around Adam's apple implies the person has hard time to get along with family.

  • A mole around navel with red color represents the person is a gourmet. It is also a good sign of fortune and wisdom.

  • A mole on the shoulder hints the person needs to work hard for the family and have more argument than people.

Therefore the moles you see on the faces of people are most probably ones for fortune and or good luck. My mum had several removed from my face small ones 7, 17 and 21 ish type positions on my face. Probably like palmology sort of thing or cranialology etc. But old habits die hard in China.


-Patrick

6 comments:

  1. Does it count if I removed a mole?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man, I have a "beauty spot" which is, obviously, considered beautiful in the West but this is telling me I'm unlikely to have children (and also grandchildren which is weird, how would I have them without children?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also known as cold therapy, cryotherapy is the application of a low temperature in the medical science for therapeutic and other medical purposes.
    Cryotherapy For Moles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m here to testify about what Dr James  did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year.This disease started circulating all over my body and  I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from  Dr James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using  Dr James  herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal medicine.  I came across a testimony of Kasha, on the internet testifying about Dr James , on how he cured Her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of Dr James... [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me his herbal medicine made of  roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal medicine, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Warts,Moles, Bipolar disorder, Shingles,  HPV, HBV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Backache,dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY .  , etc. you can contact Dr James directly on his.... [drjamesherbalmix@gamil.com]...  He is a good man,and He will help you.  

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Ehimare helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is drehimare3@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on Drehimare3@gmail.com Or whatsapp him via +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete