23 January 2011

No seriously I don't have any DVDs

Changing stereo types?

It is extremely uncommon for me to go into town centres ever these days or even walk the streets since you know why walk when you can pay $10 for a (UK) gallon of gas and drive everywhere instead. But years and years ago people would be arse holes they would make nasty Bruce Lee type taunting noises...... heh little did they know that a lot of Chinese martial arts are silent.

Anyway, I;m not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but wherever I go I seem to get approached and asked if I've got any pirate DVDs on me. Which I don't... because I don't sell pirate DVDs.... I must have three DVDs my entire collection. Heh... this is because around town centres and back streets leading into town centres today you see the ubiquitous Chinese looking guy with a gym bag stuffed with pirate DVDs.

Ok ok sure sure I can understand why some of you buy these things.


But seriously if I'm wearing a suit and a tie when going to work I'm just a normal person not selling pirate DVDs....

Heh I'm not sure if this change in image of Chinese people is positive or negative these days.



2 comments:

  1. http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrrgggghhhhhh I can't get it out of my head!

    ReplyDelete