15 June 2010

What's this song?

Dear TCG

Please can you help identifty this song for me, I don't speak Chinese but I often hear my parents singing it. I don't want to ask them. In the chorus it goes in Cantonese one sky one sky, drunk (something), it's by a famous Chinese star I think.


Anon

Dear Anon

That does not give me much to work with, in fact are you John Lee? If you are you never gave me back my CD collection or my Megadrive. I've been waiting for you, John. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I* am the master.

Anyway.

Erm it could be anything. There are many famous stars.

However thinking off my head some Chinese Karaoke favorites it has to be Jacky Cheung part of the 1980s-1990s songs which made you feel awkward and embarrassed lest people question your sexuality. Though TCG no longer gives a damn about what people think anymore.

"每天愛你多一些 "



This is a sadder song, never a dry eye in the house. Same Jacky



And another


No comments:

Post a Comment